As everyone seems to like a competition I have decided to set one up. The winner of each competition will receive a feature of their gallery work (or folder of their choosing).
Each photo challenge will have a set theme and run until the closing date stated on the corresponding blog. (and I will post the rules each time also)
The theme is simply a word, you do what you like with it but there must be some kind of link to the theme.
Now the rules.......
1) All images for the challenge are to be submitted to the corresponding submission folder. The images MUST contain either EXIF data or a note from your mum saying its a HDR image along with details of where it was taken. If this isn't on the image it wont be accepted.
2) Images must be taken no earlier than 2 weeks before the challenge (Again EXIF data will show this)
3) Submissions will be accepted up-to and including the closing date but not after.
4) winners will be chosen..... well probably by me until I work out how to use the voting system and announced via this groups blog (With the feature)
5) If you have a query or are unsure of something please message me or the group and i will respond to you as soon as i have a moment.
6) Have some fun........